Friday, January 5, 2007

Introductory Post

My name is Yitzchak Goodman. I have another blog called Judeopundit. That blog sticks rather closely to a certain formula. The idea of this blog is to depart from that formula. Judeopundit is meant to be intelligible to those without much Jewish background. Bridgework will be more of an inside J-blog. Judeopundit cares about its Technorati and TTLB rank. This one won't care. Judeopundit tries to have new content every day. This one will often go for days without new posts. The idea of this one is not really to satirize a certain other blog in any extended or detailed way, but the mystico-toothico-ancient-Celtico theme will be used as a cheap way to generate posts for a while until things get set up. By the way, I'm not a dentist.

3 comments:

Lori said...

LOL! I love it!

Blessed be and all that witchy stuff,
Jewitch.

Lori said...

And HEY! if you're going to satirize my Jewitchy "Craftwork Of A Jewitch" blog, the least you can do is put me in your blogroll, dontyathink?

Yitzchak Goodman said...

Thank you for being a good sport about the satire. You're added.